The end of the year is right around the corner. It’s so easy to let off the gas over the next few weeks. So many others are doing just that. Be different. It is critical to finish off the year strong and set yourself up for success in 2014. Here are just a few things to keep in mind for the next few weeks that can help you do just that.
- Define clear goals you can achieve – daily and weekly
- Have your site set on Q1 2014 – It is the work you put in now over the next couple of weeks that will give you a head start coming into the New Year.
- Take advantage of this time when so many of your competitors are still recovering from too much food over Thanksgiving break or have already mentally checked out with more time off around the corner. Showing your clients a dedicated work ethic and delivering during times when many are not won’t go unnoticed.
- Don’t buy in to “no one is doing anything until after the new year” – your clients still have goals and deliverables. Help solve their problems.
- Take some time out to send Holiday wishes to those that you have a relationship with or striving to build a relationship with.
- If you have had a great year, celebrate it, enjoy it, do something nice for yourself, but most importantly, remember the rewarding feeling it brings and keep your momentum going into the New Year.
The hard work you put in now will pay dividends in the near future. It never fails. Wishing everyone a safe and happy holiday season and a strong finish to Q4.