UDig Helps Association Aggregate, Manage & Analyze Data
UDig assisted a national healthcare association with replacing a legacy system that allows their program members to understand performance relative to other member organizations and monitor the progress of their organization over time. The modern, user-friendly solution created a secure platform for members to upload their data, an ETL process to cleanse and integrate the uploaded data, a new data warehouse with improved schema to support the integrated data and a metrics process for calculating benchmarking information.
- A national healthcare association had a legacy system for program members to upload data, allowing the organization to analyze the data and provide benchmarking reports to members.
- The process to clean and integrate data was very manual and time intensive.
- A more streamlined, efficient process was needed to provide better analysis, more timely results, and fewer errors.
- UDig built a user-friendly web-based access point allowing members to easily and securely upload ePHI data to the association.
- UDig created the web based platform, an ETL process to cleanse and integrate the uploaded data, and a new data warehouse with an improved schema to support the integrated data which will allow for more advanced benchmarking and analytics capabilities
- The streamlined processes will allow the association to provide even more valuable reporting back to member organizations to help them measure and improve organization performance.
Tools and Methodologies
- Agile Development
- Amazon Aurora (MySQL)
- Amazon Web Services
- Dataverse ETL
- Elastic Compute Cloud (EC2)
- Elastic Load Balancing
- HIPAA Compliant Solution