IA Discovery Workshop
Engage your business and technical teams to brainstorm and discuss high-level processes within your organization.
In this workshop, UDig consultants will help determine if your organization has processes that would benefit from Intelligent Automation (IA). We will work with you to analyze up to five business processes that may be automation candidates.
Up to two days
- Overview of Intelligent Automation and how it may apply to your organization.
- Evaluate up to five potential process automation candidates.
- Build a current state high-level process map and a business case estimate based on the level of effort.
- Develop scoring criteria unique to your organization and apply the criteria to your current state processes to prioritize the automation candidates.
- Review your organizational change management structure.
- Process Owner or Business Stakeholder
- Business Analyst or Business Systems Analyst
- Solution or Enterprise Architect
- Portfolio Manager
- Change Manager
At the end of this engagement, your organization will have visibility into the potential value in automation and process improvements. This workshop will give you the information you need to make an educated decision to justify further investment in automation for your organization.