UDig Delivers Enterprise-Wide Platform Integration for National Financial Institution
- A Fortune 500 national financial institution partnered with UDig to assess, stabilize and deliver an enterprise-wide platform integration.
- The high profile project was at risk due to a variety of bugs, lack of platform expertise and shortage of resources.
- The client turned to UDig to not only get the project back on track, but assess their broader digital strategy, provide technical leadership and serve as subject matter experts.
- UDig’s Digital Practice team first conducted an assessment of the project and developed a plan to triage and validate the current release plan.
- The team addressed bugs ranging from easy tasks to major infrastructure issues while leading the upgrade to stable service packs, testing production failover scenarios, validating the overall architecture and addressing the underlying architecture.
- In addition, UDig consultants mentored client resources on platform administration and best practices as well as led the creation of internal processes and documentation for ongoing support.
Within a tight three week pre-launch timeline, the UDig team was able to assist the financial institution through technical environment and infrastructure assessments, prioritization and resolution of technical tasks and addressed the backlog of critical issues. Following the initial release, UDig’s ongoing involvement allowed the team to meet critical launch timelines and fulfill campaign deliverables.
Tools and Methodologies
- Implemented SDLC Processes
- Adobe Experience Manager
- Adobe Analytics
- Adobe Digital Asset Manager